[antlr-interest] Recover grammar file from generated code?

Hoang Phung phungmh at it.uts.edu.au
Fri Sep 25 01:16:39 PDT 2009

Hi all,

In my project, I inherited the code (Parser and Lexer) generated with
ANTLR by someone else but I couldn't retrieve the original grammar file
from him. Can someone tell me if there is a way to recover the grammar
file from the generated code and embedded comments? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Hoang

--
Dr. M. Hoang Phung