[antlr-interest] ANTLR & StringTemplate Support

antlr at walkback.co.uk antlr at walkback.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 07:03:34 PDT 2009

Apologies for this entre, but I have drawn a blank on our other enquires,
hence I have posted this entre.

We are currently in the process of project planning an ANTLR based
application.  Should this project get the go ahead I must demonstrate to
management that there is support to fill in the holes of our knowledge and
to keep the project flowing.

Therefore, I would like to ask members of this forum their availability
for commercial ANTLR  support.  You must be based in the UK and
demonstrate a high level of understanding of the latest versions of ANTLR
3.2, StringTemplates 3.2 and Java.  You will need to prove that you have
an ANTLR based application working.

The role will be a short term one, whereby we would need a number of days
in our office to perform intensive training, consulting and development.
There after WebEx, email or telephone support when we require it.
Selected individual will be required to agree to sign a Non-Discloser
Agreement.

Interested parties please replay back to this email address:
antlr at walkback.co.uk

Jay