[antlr-interest] Objective-C and Antlr

Alan Condit acondit at ipns.com
Thu Apr 1 21:05:23 PDT 2010

Jim,

I changed the subject line to try and keep it in the correct thread, sorry about that.

I guess the question then is how do you go about adding import header statements into the generated c files, so that you can use Objective C objects and messages in the tree handling code? I'd rather not have to edit them by hand everytime that I make a change to the .g file.

Also, is it possible to configure the lexer, so that you pass it a buffer, rather than a file stream? I currently have a lexer written in Objective-C that works that way, but I like the higher level lexer definition of antlr for ease of maintenance.

Alan
---