[antlr-interest] CSharp3 Target (ANTLR 3.2)

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Mon Apr 5 19:44:51 PDT 2010

The official status is beta for a few reasons:

* Grammars built with the debug and/or profile flags aren't tested or
integrated into MSBuild.
* Delegate grammars aren't really tested.
* Aside from my own commercial product and several test projects, I
don't know of anyone putting the CSharp3 target to the test.

Here's a new build with (among other things) improved MSBuild support. I
need to make a blog entry about using the MSBuild support, but I can say
I'm exclusively using this for every grammar in every project I'm using
ANTLR in, including the v3 grammars for the C# port of the tool itself.

http://www.280z28.org/downloads/antlr/antlr-dotnet-binaries-3.2.0.6805.7

Sam