[antlr-interest] antlr-3.2 grammar

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Apr 8 14:32:41 PDT 2010

The current ANTLR 3.2 uses StringTemplate for code generation and whether the ANTLR parser is written in v2 or v3 affects neither code generation nor the writing of a language target runtime. We are writing ANTLR v4 and this is written in v3. V4 is intended to be backward compatible grammatically and in most other ways (if not all).

So, you don't need to worry about this if you wish to implement Objective C. You might wish to look at just producing a veneer for the C target for objective C. I am eventually going to do that for C++

Jim