[antlr-interest] Version conflicts between installed antlr jar files and python runtime installation

Michael Cracraft michael.cracraft at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:52:15 PDT 2010

Any time antlr is updated on my Fedora boxes, I have an issue with the
python runtime and version mismatches.  Is there an option to either have
the python runtime ignore the version mismatch?  Or is there a method to
have the antlr-3.2.jar generate code as if it were the antlr-3.1.2.jar, for
example?  Or am I just doomed to have to download and maintain a separate
antlr jar matching my python runtime?

Thanks,
Michael