[antlr-interest] Another JUnit testing framework

Alan D. Cabrera list at toolazydogs.com
Thu Apr 22 05:43:25 PDT 2010

Hello,

I started working on another JUnit testing framework for ANTLR.
Mainly as a mechanism to learn how to write a JUnit testing and,
secondarily, to test my grammars in a way that I was comfortable with.

It's a great mix of Jeremy D. Frens' assert code from the antlr-
testing.sourceforge.net project and the configuration bits from PAX
Exam, http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxexam/Pax+Exam.

I'm new to all this, both JUnit writing and ANTLR testing, so I would
love any comments you may have.  You can find my project at:

http://github.com/maguro/aunit

Regards,
Alan