[antlr-interest] Matching Substring In Lexer

Kunal Sawlani kunalsawlani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:45:36 PDT 2010

Hi John,
I tried out your example and it worked just as expected.
The problem I was having was with the JavaScript target. For some reason,
the statement $type = TEXTNODE, kept reporting the error, TEXTNODE is not
defined. I changed this to use the actual type value(2 in this case) and it
worked!.
I am now confused as to why this is. I know the JavaScript target is new to
ANTLR, but this is something which I guess should be standard across all
platforms. I am not sure if there is any other way to set the type of the
token in the lexer.
Thanks

--
Kunal Sawlani