[antlr-interest] Syntax Highlighter

Anders.Karlsson at sybase.com Anders.Karlsson at sybase.com
Tue Apr 27 18:43:50 PDT 2010

Yes we use ANTLR for the same purpose in PowerBuilder 12 from within
VSShell.
Works fine.

BR/Anders.

             Cliff Hudson
             <cliff.s.hudson at g
             mail.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  "'Ketan Maheshwari'"
             <antlr-interest-b         <ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com>,
             ounces at antlr.org>         <antlr-interest at antlr.org>
                                                                        cc

             2010/04/28 09:37                                      Subject
                                       Re: [antlr-interest] Syntax
                                       Highlighter

I'm using ANTLR presently for a Visual Studio plugin for MSBuild files
which
provides syntax highlighting among many other things.  It works quite well
for this scenario.