[antlr-interest] Defining a function in antlr javascript

Kunal Sawlani kunalsawlani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:29:36 PDT 2010

Hi All,
I have been using the javascript target of ANTLR to generate a recognizer
for my web page. It is working as expected, so I wanted to factor the code,
to move some common functionality to a function inside the @members section.
For some reason,
this definition is not getting picked up, and the recognizer reports that
the function is not defined. Any idea whether, this a bug in the javascript
target?
I am using the normal function definition, i.e., function doSomething(){}
inside the @members section.

Has anyone run into this issue? Any help would be great!
Thanks

--
Kunal Sawlani