[antlr-interest] Which book?

Michael Bedward michael.bedward at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:58:30 PDT 2010

Hello Den,

I think the Patterns book is the best one to start with.

Personally, I struggled a little with using the Reference book as a
beginners guide, although using it in combination with the web site
and this list I soon managed to do useful things with ANTLR. But when
the Patterns book came out it really helped me to grasp many of the
basic concepts more easily and thoroughly.

Michael