[antlr-interest] Syntax- highlighter and completition

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Aug 13 08:56:32 PDT 2010

You can use the Netbeans SDK/Framework to create your own standalone system,
however it is a rather large set of jars. That only matters is space would
be a constraint though. However it saves you the trouble of coding docking
toolbars, editing and so on and you can let someone else maintain all that .

Jim