[antlr-interest] I search simple compiler

Borneq a.moderacja at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 01:36:54 PDT 2010

2010/8/16 Jim Idle <jimi at temporal-wave.com>:
> Well, compilers are not that simple really. I don't know of any complete
> compilers that are sitting out there with source code other than the JavaFX
> compiler, which is slightly unusual because I don't build an ANTLR AST, but
> build the same AST that that javac builds, which is then processed by a
> modified javac compiler. You might start there though as it is a good
> example of how to do error recovery and intelligent error messages for
> instance.

How download source file of JavaFX ?
On https://openjfx-compiler.dev.java.net/#sourcedownload is "hg clone
http://kenai.com/hg/openjfx-compiler~soma-master" what is a program
"hg" ?
I search not fully functional language compiler but simple language:
four arithmetic operation+function call, with build AST and translate
into intermediate language