[antlr-interest] Am I in the right place?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Aug 20 09:18:48 PDT 2010

Yes, you are in the right place, but if you are starting from no knowledge
of parsers, code generators and so on, then you are best off buying the book
and following a few examples through before trying to do something like
that. However, ANTLR is specifically written with the idea that most people
will want to do translations rather than write compilers, so this is the
correct tool for your task.

Jim