[antlr-interest] Lexer Rules How to

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Mon Aug 23 15:25:50 PDT 2010

On 08/23/2010 05:48 PM, maxgbr at hotmail.it wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, i'm sorry for the stupid question but i did not
> find a correct answer in the FAQ's (maybe i've to read better).

I didn't say it was in the FAQs, I said it *was* a FAQ.  Just because
someone publishes a list of Frequently Asked Questions, doesn't mean
that they are the only ones that get asked frequently.  I agree that it
should be added to the list, but that is the decision of the WWW page
maintainer.

> Your reply let me understand how to fix my problem.
> You write "What do you expect UPDATE to match in this input?" but i was
> expecting that UPDATE tokens were treatead as an IDENTIFIER because int
> my grant_system_privilege or grant_object_privilege UPDATE token was not
> present.

Glad I could help you find a solution.

--
Kevin J. Cummings