[antlr-interest] ObjC2.0 runtime for ANTLR3.2 Mac OS X 10.6

Alan Condit acondit at ipns.com
Thu Aug 26 13:49:10 PDT 2010

I have been working on the ObjC2.0 runtime and Templates for ANTLR3.2. I now have it to the
point where I can use it for my project. It has not had a lot of testing but the project is
on github at <http://github.com/muggins/ANTLR3-ObjC2.0-Runtime>.

I build the ANTLR framework using XCode 3.2.3. To use it you need to install the templates
in the appropriate location and recompile the runtime. I have used it both with ANTLRWorks
1.4 and with java command line builds. It has only been compiled in 32 bit mode so far.

There are still a number of warning messages in building the ANTLR Framework.

If you use it and find any problems please let me know.

Alan
---

Alan Condit
1085 Tierra Ct.