[antlr-interest] ANTLR v3.3 released!

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Fri Dec 3 12:58:52 PST 2010

Hi Max,

I changed the name in the CSharp3 target quite a while back to match the
familiar .NET naming. One of the reasons the CSharp3 target remained as a
"beta" for so long was because I was making some of these small but breaking
changes. I intend to minimize these problems in the future. :)

Thank you,
Sam Harwell