[antlr-interest] Why I get TODO: run and send output to this console :(?!

Asha Ramegowda asha.ramegowda at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 00:35:48 PST 2010

Hi All,

Almost a year back I used to work with ANTLRWorks 1.3.1. And everything was
fine.
Recently again got to work with ANTLR but with ANTLRWork 1.4.
And though I have very simple rules am not able to run them.
Always I get the message "TODO: run and send output to this console" and
even debugger doesnt work as usual.
I have deleted all my class path entries of old ANTLR and ANTLRWorks 1.3.1
and I assumed I have properly configured it with the port number 49100.
Kindly let me know how to resolve this issue.

--
Thank you,

Asha R