[antlr-interest] Hello World!

chris king kingces95 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 14:15:59 PST 2010

Hi,

I just bought the book and was trying out some samples. I encountered a
little error and I'm wondering if it's my fault. I copied this from page 69:

expr NEWLINE {System.out.println($expr.value);}

And when I use (the incredible) ANTLRWorks I get an error

[12:10:31] error(116): c:\users\cking\documents\visual studio
2010\Projects\antlr\antlr\Expr.g:20:23: unknown attribute for rule expr:
value

Maybe it should be expr.text? Or am I using the wrong version? I'm currently
rocking out with 1.4.2 of AntlerWorks.

Thanks,
Chris