[antlr-interest] tutorials ?

Andreas Stefik stefika at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:15:09 PST 2010

Also,

Terrence's books(ANTLR Reference, for example), are fantastic tutorials on
the topic. Most of the students I've worked with that use Antlr find them to
be very readable (and I do as well). They include lots and lots of examples
and are much easier to understand than your typical compilers book.

I'm not finished with the new one yet, so I can't comment on it.

Andreas Stefik, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville