[antlr-interest] Number of children

Nazim Oztahtaci nazim_oztahtaci at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:22:47 PST 2010

Hello,

I have written a grammar based on an example on the Net to parse an expression like (a OR B)AND(C OR D) to a tree like
     AND
OR       OR
A B       C D
It works fine but if expression has more then 2 children, like (A OR B OR C)AND(D OR E OR F)
Then it creates problem because it does something like
AND

D     OR
       E    F
I want it to be like

OR
D  E  F

In other words, a tree node might have capability to have more then 2 nodes as children. How can I set this? I work on C# but couldnt find any setter function in library.
Best regards,
Nazim