[antlr-interest] Mapping ANTLR grammar to XML

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 04:51:13 PST 2010

Hello Friends

I have an ANTLR grammar for my Domain language. While testing real programs
against this grammar I could see the GUI generates a tree and places the
language tokens at an appropriate leaf node of that tree.
Now my next task is to build an xml equivalent of each program: so to build
a translator that can translate this program into an xml. From the tree
structure it strikes very similar to xml and I believe the process is not
very tedious.

Could some one guide me to any tools or guidelines available on this
direction? Has anyone done some similar thing in the past?

Many Thanks in Advance.
--
Regards
Ketan