[antlr-interest] ANTLR IDE 2.0.0 is out!!

Marcin Rzeźnicki marcin.rzeznicki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:54:03 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Edgar Espina <espina.edgar at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm proud to announce the release of ANTLR IDE 2.0.0.
>
> New Features
> - Railroad Diagrams
> - Export an image of the matching tree
>
> Bugs
> - grammars with dependencies may not be build in correct order
> - Quotes are auto-closed even with setting turned off

Yeah, cool, but it still has the nasty habit of deleting grammar's content
during formatting in the presence of syntax errors, as far as I can tell,
and still I cannot build depended grammars when build path contains
non-ASCII letter (? Actually I am not sure whether this is ANTLR IDE error).
Apart from this, ANLTR IDE is nice ;-)

--
Greetings
Marcin Rzeźnicki