[antlr-interest] ANTLR IDE 2.0.0 is out!!

Marcin Rzeźnicki marcin.rzeznicki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:07:59 PST 2010

2010/2/23 Edgar Espina <espina.edgar at gmail.com>

> Hi Marcin,
>
> I was thinking that already fixed the formatting issue. Could you open bugs
> for those two issue? I'll take a look it.
>
> Thanks for using ANTLR IDE, :D

Sure
Having read your announcement I upgraded ANTLR IDE in my eclipse from
previous RC release, restarted Eclipse and checked whether it still fails
(or should I say, succeeds in deleting my grammars ;-) ) and I see that it
does.
As for the second issue - I am not sure whether this is ANTLR IDE's problem.
I keep my project files under "Rzeźnicki" folder, it contains strange letter
"ź". Eclipse works without problems actually, ANTLR IDE mostly too, except
when building depended grammars, it then says: error(10):  internal error:
Exception expecting '"', found
'ź'@org.antlr.grammar.v2.ANTLRLexer.nextToken(ANTLRLexer.java:347). The 'ź'
letter reported there makes my suspicious that it somehow messes the path.
But, I must say, ANTLR Works cannot build properly in this case too, so I
think that it is ANTLR Tool error.

--
Pozdrawiam
Marcin Rzeźnicki