[antlr-interest] ANTLR IDE 2.0.0 is out!!

Edgar Espina espina.edgar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 09:01:16 PST 2010

Hi Friedhelm,

>> Is it correct, that the tabs for decision points is gone? (i won't need
them)
It's just hidden by default. Not sure how many people use it. To make it
visible go to: Window > Preferences > ANTLR > Visualization.

>> But how can I create the railroad diagrams?
There is a save button in the top-right corner of the "Railroad View" (same
place as in the Interpreter). There are three options: export to HTML, to
png, to jpeg.

>> I have some grammars using templates and happy to see, that they can be
formatted now and the outline isn't broken any more ;-)
Thank you.

Regards,

edgar

--