[antlr-interest] ANTLR IDE 2.0.0 is out!!

Edgar Espina espina.edgar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:57:21 PST 2010

Of course they are open source!! ;). ANTLR IDE use Clapham (
https://sourceforge.net/projects/clapham/) to make the diagrams, it had have
some bugs I fix all the bugs that I found (right now I'm a Clapham developer
too). About the railroad exporter, it's a feature of ANTLR IDE only, we
could work together to make it independent of ANTLR IDE, in this way Clapham
or ANTLRWorks can use it.

BTW: Why we don't just join the effort to integrate ANTLR IDE and ANTLRWorks
as a single solution? We can base the solution in the Eclipse Platform and
distributed as an Eclipse Plug-in or as Standalone Eclipse Application.

Regards,

edgar

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu> wrote:

> On Feb 23, 2010, at 4:20 AM, Edgar Espina wrote:
> > The railroad feature looks pretty cool, they can be optimized and
> exported
> > to HTML useful for grammar documentation.
> > Take a look at output of grammar
> > ANTLRv3.g<
> http://antlrv3ide.sourceforge.net/resources/ANTLRv3/ANTLRv3.html>grammar.
>
> WOW! those look really good. If those are open-source, I should integrate
> that into ANTLRWOrks.
>  great job
> Ter

> Unsubscribe: