[antlr-interest] Multiple Lines with Implicit Endings in ANTLR

Ron Burk ronburk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:31:46 PST 2010

Grammars are great for handling complex syntax. But when
the definition of a token varies all over the place and there
isn't much surrounding structure, the benefit of a parser
generator fades, IMHO.

Not sure precisely what your grammar is, but I studied the JBehave
EBNF, and that's not something I would have ever thought to
use a parser generator on. Something that simple and relatively
unstructured, I would just handcode, personally.

Which completely fails to answer your question, I know...