[antlr-interest] Parser generation takes hours

Jean-Pierre LAMBERT jp.raven at worldonline.fr
Wed Jan 6 03:52:08 PST 2010

Thank you for the feedback. If find very interesting that basically
we've done the same kind of task (translating a LR parser to ANTLR) and
then we encounter the same problem doing it.

Furthermore it's very encouraging to know that you could overcome it.

I have already started to remove parts of the grammar and the problem is
still there.

Your advice is very helpful, thanks again.

JP