[antlr-interest] printed finally: Language implementation patterns
J. Stephen Riley Silber
jsrs701 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 18:42:20 PST 2010
Here's how my evening went:
1. Finish up work stuff at the office.
2. Check ANTLR email--oh look! An exhortation to write an Amazon review!
3. Write Amazon review. (I can't remember, is one star good or bad?)
4. Go home and check snail mail.
5. Do a happy dance, since there's the book!And it looks glorious! (Though it feels so familiar... :-)
Congrats, Ter, it looks great! And I love having it in dead tree format, too!
From: Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu>
To: "antlr-interest at antlr.org interest" <antlr-interest at antlr.org>; stringtemplate-interest List <stringtemplate-interest at antlr.org>
Sent: Wed, January 6, 2010 4:28:05 PM
Subject: [antlr-interest] printed finally: Language implementation patterns
Just to let you know that Language implementation patterns is now available as a physically printed book. hooray! If you would like to put up a review at Amazon (whatever your honest opinion is, good or bad), here's the link:
Apparently it's important to have a lot of different reviews/comments in terms of marketing.
More information about the antlr-interest