[antlr-interest] Overriding the emit function to use custom tokens

frogery at voila.fr frogery at voila.fr
Fri Jan 15 05:53:25 PST 2010

Hello,

I wanted to create a custom token object, so I have seen in the FAQ that I had to "override" the lexer emit function. So I did that this way:

        pLexer = antlrLexerNew(pInput);
        pLexer->pLexer->emit = customEmit;

but it was not working.

The customEmit function was never called. So I have debugged and I think there is a bug in antlr3lexer.c. In the nextTokenStr function, shouldn't "emit(lexer)" be replaced by "lexer->emit(lexer);"? What do you think?

Thanks,
Yann

Vous n’avez pas encore adressé vos voeux ? Retrouvez nos cartes sur http://carte-de-voeux.voila.fr