[antlr-interest] gunit problem

Ian Moor iwm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 02:22:33 PST 2010

I am using the gunit which is provided with antlr 3.2 and
I am trying to test parts of an tree, for example
   statement walks statements:
    "x=1" -> "ok"

I expect an error message saying the code produced to System.out is
not  "ok", but gunit prints no output, ans stops with a non zero return
value.

I have a couple of simple program walks program (where program is the
complete program),and when the example above is commented out
gunit gives correct test results.

If I use  -o, gunit hangs, and when I stop it
the junit file has code for all of the tests looking as if
they can be run.

Is there a way finding what is happening, or a later gunit ?
     Ian Moor