[antlr-interest] [C target] Duplicating tree error

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Thu Jan 21 11:08:58 PST 2010

At 00:56 22/01/2010, =?koi8-r?B?4NLV28vJziDtycjBycw=?= wrote:
 >Excuse me, what you mean behind "you need to use a label"? Could

 >you send me example?

[...] t=declaration_type_spec [...]
   -> ^(T_TYPE_DECLARATION_STMT $t [...]

 >And, currently, I haven't seen problems with duplicating of
 >"entity_decl" tree.
 >I have a fault with a coping of "declaration_type_spec" tree.

That's because you're only using one entity_decl at a time.  My
point is that they're doing the same thing -- the first time
around the loop it uses the first encountered entity_decl, the
second time it uses the second, etc.  It's behaving exactly the
same with the declaration_type_spec; only there's just the one of
those in the input.