[antlr-interest] Running ANTLRWorks 1.3.1 -- javac error

Andreas Stefik stefika at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:46:46 PST 2010

JDK means the same thing as SDK does for Java (Java Development Kit). JDK 6
U18 is the correct thing to have downloaded, so you are on the right track.

After installing it, you definitely should have javac and it should be in
your environment variables. Might be obvious, but have you tried restarting?

Andreas Stefik, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville