[antlr-interest] Building a regular expression AST

Matt Palmer mattpalms at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:30:42 PDT 2010

Wow.  That's some impressive ASTing ;)  It may take me some time to
pull apart what is going on there.

I don't think being right-associative will matter - but I'm not 100%
sure right now.  I've got to check whether all those comp-sci
algorithms to build NFAs and DFAs for regular expressions will care,
or whether the right-associativity will cause other parsing problems
in the more advanced parts of the regular expression.  But it gets me
to the next level.

thanks,

Matt.