[antlr-interest] Where can I find package antlr ?

Ron Hunter-Duvar ron.hunter-duvar at oracle.com
Mon Jul 12 08:17:04 PDT 2010

The classes in package antlr (as opposed to org.antlr) are from Antlr
2.7.7, which was used to develop Antlr 3.2 (and perhaps StringTemplate
too, I'm not sure). You need to have the Antlr 2.7.7 jar to compile
Antlr 3.2. If you're using Maven and have it set up properly, it should
get that dependency for you automatically. But there is a bug in the
Antlr POM that causes problems (I understand from previous emails that
it's fixed in the latest development version, but not in the latest
released source package).

Ron