[antlr-interest] Fwd: Error in ANTLR v2 to v3 converter

Bart Kiers bkiers at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 13:35:54 PDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Borneq <a.moderacja at gmail.com> wrote:

> > When I compile source from v2v3-0.2.tar.gz  I get error, no defined
>
> has anyone such prblem?

A word of advice: I think most of your questions don't get (m)any responses
because your questions are full of spelling errors and the level of details
you put into your questions is often to cry about: it's like going to the
doctor and the only thing you tell the good (wo)man is that you don't feel
too good. Your problem description "I get error, no defined" is far to
little for anyone to give you a hand. Note that there is no need to write
perfect English, but make an effort: things like 'prblem' is just sheer
laziness. Consider installing an English spell-checker in your web browser,
which spots typo's while you write your message (I couldn't live without
one!).

Best of luck.

Regards,

Bart.