[antlr-interest] using generics in next version of v3

Andreas Stefik stefika at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:06:33 PDT 2010

Ter,

I'm not an antlr expert, but I will say that Oracle no longer even
supports versions of the JDK that do not support generics in their
major code bases anymore. For example, NetBeans 6.9 actually requires
JDK 6.

So, in my view, it's pretty reasonable to use them. I actually prefer
it, as it reduces warnings in the code.

Just my two cents,

Stefik