[antlr-interest] How can I emit multiple tokens in a lexer rule, using the C target?

Billy O'Neal billy.oneal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:04:36 PDT 2010

There only seems to be documentation on how to do this using targets
with object oriented languages, which merely subclass the `emit`
method and wrap a buffer around it. This becomes a problem for the C
target of course because A. there are no virtual methods, and B. there
is no subclassing, and C. there is no (at least that I can find)
`emit` method.

Is there a way of accomplishing this with the C target?

Billy3