[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks - memory settings on OS X

Nathan Eloe powerofazure at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:55:24 PDT 2010

On 7/26/10 11:49 AM, Bill Andersen wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> Can someone remind me again how to do memory settings for ANTLRWorks on OS X.  Can't seem to find on the web but I know it's common to do this.
>
> Right now I have the default of 64M of heap (which I think is what the number in the lower-right corner means)

I wasn't able to find a convenient way to do it either (probably
something in a plist somewhere, but I'm never sure.

The workaround I've been using is the following:

$ cd /Applications/ANTLRWorks.app/Contents/Resources/Java/
$ java -Xmx1024m -jar antlrworks.jar

I might be able to look into this more today (I have a few ideas about
where to look), but when I needed more memory, I was too busy to find
the "right" way to do it, so thus this quick and dirty fix.

Nathan