[antlr-interest] Grammars that Parse Successully in antlrworks

Stephen Boesch javadba at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 11:31:49 PDT 2010

Hi,
    I tried maybe 8 or 10 grammars on this link included on the antlr home
page: all of them generate numerous errors in antlrworks.   Can someone shed
light:

http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list

where is a list of grammars that parse cleanly in antlrworks
specifically i am looking for a modest complexity sql SELECT grammar that
can be relied upon: from the numerous errors I don't know which if any are
valid (tried all of the sql related ones.)

thanks

--
Stephen Boesch
Sun, Oracle, & BEA Certified 650-799-3078