[antlr-interest] please reply urgent

Nishanth singh singh.nishanth5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 07:46:02 PDT 2010

Hello,

Kindly read the mail completely and please reply back to me.

I am a student doing an intern this summer . I was given a task of
building a compiler using antlr. I read the book called "The
definitive antlr reference" and was able to build the grammer which
generates an abstract syntax tree and parse the data file and check it
for errors. Now using the parser and lexer files generated they wants
me to convert the tree into a list structure of C sharp code. I am
having no idea of how to do it. I searched a lot in the net but
couldnt find it. There is no one in my work place who knows antlr. I
am really getting depressed  because of this. If any one can help me
then i can even pay them the amount they want. Sorry if i am doing
something not correct. I am really frustated guys.

Is there any one who can help me. Please reply to me.

                                                                  Regards,
                                                                  Nishanth.