[antlr-interest] Beginner want to compile Html grammar

Borneq a.moderacja at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 07:56:09 PDT 2010

Both version antlrworks-1.2.1.jar and antlrworks-1.4.jar can compile
SimpleCalc.g, SimpleCalcLexer.java, SimpleCalcParser.java from simple
example http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Five+minute+introduction+to+ANTLR+3
But I want compile HTML from http://www.antlr.org/grammar/HTML.
If I compile html.g with antlrworks-1.2.1.jar it show syntax error in
line 75, unexpected token class
If I compile html.g with antlrworks-1.4.jar it show more errors.
How I can comppile, how I change target to C?
Can Anyone compile for me html.g and sent me to a.moderacja at gmail.com?
It would be the best if generated for two target: Java and C.
I want write Html parser in Delphi and I want manually translate it
from Java or C to Delphi.