[antlr-interest] Runtime Library of v 3.2 for C#

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Wed Jun 23 08:18:35 PDT 2010

The CSharp3 target should support the ANTLR 3.2 features. There are a few
known issues, such as the fact that the method generated for the bottomUp
and topDown rules doesn't match the name expected by the current CSharp3
runtime (BottomUp and TopDown), so you have to manually override the
BottomUp and TopDown methods to call bottomUp and topDown instead.

To use the CSharp3 target, you'll need to generate your grammar using the C#
port of the ANTLR tool (Antlr3.exe). The binaries for the tool and the
CSharp3 runtime can be found here:
http://www.280z28.org/downloads/antlr/antlr-dotnet-binaries-3.2.0.6805.7z

Thanks,
Sam