[antlr-interest] templates for variables

swathy murthy pskswathy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:37:05 PST 2010

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could help me with two issues:

1. Is it possible to create different templates for every variable in
the grammar. Example: I have x,y and z as 3 variables. I want to
access them individually in the templates so I need to store each of
them in different templates. How is that possible?

2.And, is it also possible to auto-generate variables using String
Template. Example: I need to have 3 temporary variables in the
program. So, can I write a template or code as such that the
auto-generation takes place and again I need them as different
templates.

Thanks a lot
Swathy