[antlr-interest] Fwd: passing arguments to the templates

swathy murthy pskswathy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:08:07 PST 2010

Hi

Actually, I tried using Hash Map long back. But, it did not work out.
And, the main thing is that I just need to store the name of the
variables. I do not need the values as I am not executing any actions
in the grammar. I am just using it as a language converter. Could
anyone please suggest me how to do that looking at my grammar files
which are attached.
m.g is the main grammar file from which I am creating a tree grammar
g.g and from the tree grammar, I am creating a template t.g.
And, also I need to generate some temporary variables automatically
based on number of input variables. Would it be possible to generate
variables automatically and store each variable as a template or using
hash map.

Thanks.
Swathy