[antlr-interest] Unexpected behavior - Error?

Bart Kiers bkiers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:52:16 PST 2010

Hi Chris, sorry, forgot to send to the list the first time!

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Christoph Schinko
<c.schinko at cgv.tugraz.at>wrote:

>  Hi Bart!
>
> Thanks for the quick answer! Adding an EOF to the rule solves the issue in
> the toy example. Unfortunately we are using custom token label types and are
> now getting a ClassCastException. It seems that we now have the problem
> mentioned here:
>
> http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2009-November/036712.html
>
> Any thoughts on that?

Unfortunately, I don't... I presume you read that entire thread, if not, a
(possible) solution is given here:
http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2009-November/036719.html

Best of luck!

Regards,