[antlr-interest] (no subject)

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Mar 25 08:14:42 PDT 2010

I think that you are asking if you can produce a grammar for the Z language and translate it in to CSP-Z via a set of rules that you have written down (but not coded).

Firstly, this kind of translation is exactly what ANTLR is good at. So toolset wise, you are in the correct place. So, assuming that the languages can be translated Z->CSP-Z (and it looks like they can), then assuming that your hand written logic is correct, and assuming that you know how to code this in Java or another target language, then your project is eminently feasible.

Jim