[antlr-interest] How to get GUI like tree structure

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 07:35:32 PDT 2010

Hello Friends

I am trying to use the CommonTree generated by the parser of my grammar
against a test code.

Using the getChild(index).toString method, I get the tokens well.

However, I do not know how can I also get a hierarchy of the rule to which
they belong to. Similar to what we get in the ANTLRworks GUI.

Any clue how can I get a tree such that it shows complete hierarchy of the
grammar and the tokens as leaf nodes only.

Am I using the correct Data Structure (CommonTree) ?

Thanks for any clues.

Regards
Ketan