[antlr-interest] Importing problems

Luigi Iannone iannone at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 15:29:47 PDT 2010

Hi

I have built a lexer grammar, and a combined one which should import it.
The problem is that as soon as I try to import using the following code in my combined grammar

grammar ManchesterOWLSyntax;
import  ManchesterOWLSyntaxLexer ;

main:
	 IDENTIFIER
	;

I get the following error

ANTLR Parser Generator 3.2 Sep 23, 2009 12:02:23.
Using project classpath: Yes.
Grammar: /Users/luigi/Documents/workspace/Parsers/src/ManchesterOWLSyntax.g
error(163): /Parsers/src/ManchesterOWLSyntax.g:2:9: combined grammar ManchesterOWLSyntax and imported lexer grammar ManchesterOWLSyntaxLexer both generate ManchesterOWLSyntax_ManchesterOWLSyntaxLexer; import ignored
 |---> import  ManchesterOWLSyntaxLexer ;

I wonder what am I doing wrong. Any clue?

Thanks,

Luigi