[antlr-interest] Line wrapping in generated lexer/parser

Richard Gildea rgildea at googlemail.com
Tue May 4 09:30:07 PDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I was rather hoping that there would be an option that I have missed to
either specify the line endings to be used instead of native endings, or to
alter the behaviour of the line wrapping.  I am not familiar with
programming in Java, so would rather not have to alter the antlr source
code, and this would also not be a sustainable solution in the long run.

Thanks,

Richard